Thursday, May 26, 2005

Let's be Frank

This is me, or at least, something along those lines. Some things you should know about me:

I've seen a rich man beg, I've seen a good man sin, I've seen a tough man cry. I've seen a loser win, a sad man grin, I've heard an honest man lie. I've seen the good side of bad and the down side of up and everything between. I haven't really, but I guess that's just more for you to learn about me ... I'm very mysterious that way ... but not really.

You want the scoop? You think you can handle the scoop? I'll give you the double scoop, then. I'll be perfectly honest here. The guys call me Frank. The nickname King Frank came from a drinking incident (Read Bing's blog for the full story, more on Bing later). Am I a badass ... to a certain extent ... push the right buttons and find out.

Long time ago, I got one of those "survey" emails that your friends pass out because they think it's either cute and/or funny. One of the questions was "Have you ever been skinny dipping?" My response? I've never been skinny. That pretty much wraps me up nicely. I'm a big guy, I admit it. I really don't think much about my size. I figure I'm okay with it and if others aren't, well then, I guess that's something they'll have to deal with then, isn't it?

Expansion bridges are my real hobby, though. I build expansion bridges in my spare time. It relaxes me. Of course, I really didn't have a whole lot of time to do that here recently, as I just finished taking a course in underwater fire safety. It was a tough course, but I'm glad that I finished it. Just one more thing for me to hang my hat on.

But to be completely honest, I do it all for the children. Honestly. I usually take time out from my schedule to take about seven or eight kids a week to the movies. You know, really give back to the community and try to bring a little culture into their lives. Just a couple of days ago, I dropped off a few to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Now, I dropped them off a little early and told them to go in and get a good seat. Nothing like the best in dry, British humor to educate. Went well for them, as far as I know ... although they did complain about some old guy in the back who kept yelling at them. Some people are like that, just out to ruin the fun of the kids. Remember, it's all for the children.

I'm a staunchly conservative Republican. That's right, I said it. It's my money and I'll keep it, thank you very much. Don't need those damned liberals to take my money and doal it out. I can decide for myself who gets my money. As for the war, everyone deserves what they get. Remember, we have the bombs and know how to use them!!

I enjoy helping the elderly. I guess that's why a majority of my friends are older than me. Honestly, it's all for the elderly. They are our historic link and we can learn so much from each and every one of them. It's an honor to help them as they complete their journey into the hereafter.

In short, I really don't care much for any of you.

KING FRANK RULES HERE AND I'M OUT!

*DISCLAIMER: Everything I've mentioned is a complete fabrication. None of it's real. I'm just joshing y'all ... you know I still love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home